CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Programs, Programs, Programs..

Today was the day for programs. Rylee had her pre-school graduation program and Tayler had her 1st grade program and BOTH were at the exact same time. This week I have been a single parent with Sean out of town, so I wasn't sure what I was going to do. I thought I might have to call one of my friends to fill in as a "mom" for one of them. Well Tayler ended up doing the same program at 2:00 for the whole school so we went to that today instead of the one that was just for parents. Thank heavens they did another one.

Anyway, here are some pictures from Rylee's graduation. They sang the cutest songs and then each one received their certificate. I won't lie, I cried. Why am I such a wimp? Seriously, I was kind of embarrassed, but its been hard to see them grow up. Today while I was getting Jayson dressed Rylee said "I will be 5 at my next birthday" and that totally took me by surprise. How can she be almost 5? Crazy! Anyway, I have been a bit emotional today and I'm not sure why (sorry they are not the best pictures- I was way in the back and Rylee won't hold still).



Rylee and her 2 teachers, Mrs. Dani and Mrs. Denise receiving her certificate. Doesn't she look excited??

They did their VIP theme again. So cute!

Nice face Ry!


Next came Tay's program. They sang a whole bunch of songs (about an hours worth). It was darling, but Jayson and I almost didn't make it through the whole thing. It was hot in the gym and we were both tired :)

She was clear on the other side of the gym so I couldn't get any other pictures. She did a great job.

I am so excited that I get to spend time with my kids for the summer. I love that Tayler is on a traditional schedule now. I can't wait to have time to relax and not run around everywhere.

6 comments:

Katie & Jared said...

How fun!!! What cute girls you have.(and a cute boy!)

You know Denver is a great place to relax...

Joey and Nettifer said...

how cute is that and nothing wrong with crying. I cried when Madelyn sang on mother's day for the first time. Our kids just make us so happy! How could we not cry?
Way to go on the gradutions and how awesome for Taylor to be out all summer long!

Jen said...

Yeah for 2 super cute girls who are shining stars!!
I love Rylee's VIP song...it is great!!
Congrats on being a great mom!!
Love Ya

Karly and Nick said...

I am right there with you. I am already so emotional about Lukas starting kindergarten in the fall! We have full day here and I am just sick about it! He'll be gone for over 7 hours! I have to stop thinking about it so I have to end this post! :0)

You are such a cute Mom!

Julie said...

I'm sure Tay and Ry were the stars of the program... they are such cuties! Can't wait to see them in 3short weeks!

Unknown said...

Your kids are getting old. Wowie!

:)