CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

All dressed up..

....for Church.
Poor Sean, was so sick. Dang bronchitis really had him down and out. He woke up for all the festivities, but then we sent him back to bed. Anyway, here are all the kids all dressed and ready to go. We went to our new ward. It was nice. It will take a little bit of getting used to, but all in all it was great.










After Church, we came home to change and then went to Shelly and Mike's house for a wonderful dinner and another Easter egg hunt! Thanks guys, everything was so yummy and so much fun. Sadly, my camera lens shattered when I opened it before the Easter egg hunt, so I didn't get any pictures at their house. I think Shel took some for me since I was camera-LESS! what bad timing! Thankfully it was just the diffuser over my camera lens not the actual lens itself. PHEW!
I love Easter. I love to hear about the Resurrection of our loving Savior. Last year on Easter Sean and I had to speak and I loved preparing for that talk. I talked about the last moments of the Savior's life. What an amazing blessing and gift. Something I still cannot wrap my brain around, but am so grateful for that gift.

10 comments:

Susan said...

Cute dresses! Did you make them?

jamatukk said...

I miss you guys and your too cute kids. Love the dresses, where did you get them. Jays is so grown up. Glad you guys had a great easter. Love it Britt.

I am up for Doug and Emmy's any day. Let me know.

Jen said...

Too Cute!! Can I eat them?
They look like they all stepped out of a photo shoot somewhere.
So sorry to hear that Sean was sick, I hope he's feeling better.

Maria said...

What a beautiful family! Look at those darling girls in their dresses!! Love you guys!! Let's plan that vacation!!

simply kris said...

oh. they look fab! your easter was filled w/ fun! glad you are loving your house. the rug is perfect and your shelves look great! xx

Joey and Nettifer said...

where in the world did you get those cute dresses? My gosh they are adorable! Cute Easter kids!
Sorry your sweet hubby was sick -that is no fun and way to go on the new ward - yeah for making new friends! Kind of nice sometimes.

Katie & Jared said...

OH MY GOSH!!! What super cute kids and way cute Easter outfits. Looks like you all had an awesome Easter weekend and are breaking in the new house quite well.

Hope Sean is feeling better.
Love ya!!!

Cody and Haylee said...

Awww, the cutest pictures ever!!! We miss you guys so much. It's so weird looking across the street and knowing you guys aren't there. It sure makes me realize that we took you for granted for the 7 years while you were here... maybe now we can finally set a date to play :)

. said...

Such cute kids! Love them!

Julie said...

Your children are so adorable!