Today I am grateful for the opportunity I had to sit with my husband again, and the last week that he was home every night. It was so much fun. I didn't realize how much I missed him until he was home again.I am grateful for simple prayers that are answered each day. I know that each one whether great or small is heard and answered.
I am grateful for good friends and family that keep me going.
** I also want to wish Shelly and Sharla a HAPPY birthday. Sharla celebrated hers on Thursday and Shelly's is today. Thank you for being so wonderful to me and making me always feel welcome in your family. I sure love you both. I hope all your wishes come true. **








9 comments:
i am GRATEFUL to have you as my friend.
you make me want to be better. just remember, i baby step. as you saw, i made it to the hallway today...
:)
and i really did want to stay.
i wish i had.
Jess you are a great inspiration to all of us. You are a wonderful sister/friend that keeps me going!
Glad you got to sit with your hubby!!!
It was an eventful day at church! You are a great friend. Loves!
Yeah for change that allows you to sit with Sean! Enjoy it!
Jess-
Thank you for that blog! I totally am grateful for simple prayers that are answered daily, too. I also LOVED sitting with Mike, yesterday. It was awesome! Thanks for your phone call yesterday!
Jess Sunday was a great day. I loved sitting with Wyatt as well. You and Sean are both so wonderful. Thank you for your examples to us. We love you!
So does this mean Sean got released? Is that why you got to sit together?
I hope you are doing well.
I remember for the first time EVEr sitting with my dad when I was 16 years old. He was stake pres. then bishop and then finally a branch pres - but he came to our home ward to be with the family. I kind of know the feeling you had. It is wonderful!
Post a Comment