CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 21, 2008

And she's off..

Well, It's official now,
she is a 1st grader.
Last night Sean gave her a blessing. It was sweet & of course I cried. I can't help it. She is my baby and is growing up so fast. I peeked at her during the blessing and she was grinning ear to ear and just looked so grown up to me. She is such a special little girl. I am so proud to be her mom. She helps me so much. I am sure the next little while will be a rude awakening for me and show me just how much she does help out with.
Good luck little Tay! (i tried to take lots of pictures this morning, but she has a problem with closing her eyes).. anyway, you get the picture!!



7 comments:

Debbie said...

She is so cute! I can't imagine what 1st grade will be like next year. Scotlyn still has one more week before Kindergarten officially starts. I know it will go by so fast!

Katie & Jared said...

Hope your first day was awesome Tay! We love you so much!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, already in 1st grade? That is awesome Tay... enjoy it!

Maria said...

Oh, my goodness! I'm home and I want to see your little (big) 1st grader!! I can't believe it...
We need to hang out even MORE now that you're a little lonely!!

Anonymous said...

You are not only the brightest but the cutest 1st grader I know!!!
Hope you had a great day Tayler!!!

Joey and Nettifer said...

She looks like she is ready to go! Be strong mama! I get sad sometimes thinking my hours with Madelyn will just keep getting shorter and shorter.

Unknown said...

Her smile was so big that she just couldn't keep her eyes open.

Good luck little Tay!