CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Unbelievable

Big news..

A few years ago Sean flew out to Atlanta to apply for a job
with another Health Insurance Company. Well we
never heard anything, but last week
they called and interviewed him
over the phone and had him meet with the Vice President
of the company who was in Draper, and
then yesterday they offered him an amazing position with
the company that we can't turn down.... so
it looks like we will be moving to Atlanta in a few months.
I think I am still in shock at the thought, but Sean will be leaving
the 21st of April and then flying home on weekends
until our house sells.

I am excited at the thought of our new little adventure, but
also tearful because we have so many wonderful friends here.
I am comfortable here!

I will miss being so close to mom, and since our family is
already spread out it will be hard to get together as much.

Anyone want to come for Thanksgiving in Atlanta?
It could be fun!!!

The next few months will bring lots of change.
The task of getting the house ready to sell is daunting.
Please send your prayers our way. I haven't even
told any of my family yet because it all happened so
quickly. Looks like I will be on the phone a lot
these next few days.

Loves!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats, unless however this will accompany a post with April Fools attached???

Anonymous said...

Yeah, just waiting for the April Fools attachment too!

Rachel said...

April Fools? If not, that is awesome!

Anonymous said...

Where's the 'April Fools' part??? :)

Unknown said...

Hmmm...sound April Fool-y to me.

I've never been to Atlanta, so...either way is cool!

:)

Joey and Nettifer said...

You will LOVE atlanta! Wow what an adventure- good for your husband! Obviously he made an awesome first time impression!
THere are so many fun things to do in Atlanta- man and you will be sooooo close to Savannah - I heart that place. what awesome adventures. THey also have an amazing aquarium there- you girls will LOVE it!

Wait is this april's fools?

Heather said...

Jess! I can't believe it! Congrats! I guess I can't be too selfish in wanting you to stay here since I hardly see you anyway. Unless this is an April Fool's joke I will miss you a ton! Want to come back for a visit in August for my wedding?? :o)

Anonymous said...

So so glad that was an April Fool's joke...we're already too far away!!!