So this morning I was ready to get out of bed and the whole bed started to shake. I thought "man did we just feel an earthquake?" and then the phone rang. It was my friend across the street who was wondering the same thing. We flipped on the news and they were talking about it and getting flooded with calls. I guess it registered as a 6.0 earthquake (I'm not sure what we felt), but it was a little scary. I can't imagine a big one.
Anyway, I don't think there was any damage anywhere, except Wells Nevada.
Hope you all have a shake-free Thursday! :)
Last night I got to go to a class for the Pentax K10 that I rec'd for Christmas. It was awesome to learn simple things- like what the heck all the buttons can do! Man, it can do so many fun things! I am excited to play around with it. It was a 3 hour class jammed pack of lots of detail.
Yesterday my sweet husband stayed home so that I could try and get over this yucky cold stuff. Tues. I woke up at 5:00 a.m. to watch two little girls whose dad was going in for surgery. The mom came back around 7:45 that night. It was a long day (even with school), but the girls were great. I don't mind doing things like that, but I felt so yucky all day so it made for a very long day.
Now I have a mountain of laundry I best tackle! hooray.
Loves!
Mindy McKnight’s Affiliate / Coupon Codes
1 month ago








8 comments:
I hate earthquakes! And laundry too...I am trying to catch up on mine:)
I am feeling for you...hope you get feeling better soon. Just hang out and let the laundry go. It will wait, really!
wasn't it wild to feel that earthquake! I thought I was getting vertigo. I can't imagine what a big one will feel like.
I didn't know you got a new camera- that is awesome!
I was still in bed and didn't feel a thing....kind of scary though.
Makes me think I really need to get some things together and be more prepared.
I can't wait to see what you've learned with your new camera!
I'm glad you survived the earthquake! That is pretty scary stuff. So, I love your look-a-like-meter... that is pretty fun. Are you feeling any better?
You are a saint, plain and simple!
I can't wait to see what you produce with your new camera and all of your knowledge!!!
Jess you deserve sainthood for all you do for everyone. I mean that sincerely!
I'm glad that little Jayson is okay.
Have fun with your new camera...we'll have to have you do some fun pictures of all the kids this summer!!!
Holy cow! I didn't hear about an earthquake! They are really scary!
:)
Post a Comment