CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 02, 2007

Sea World & Disneyland

We did have a great time and the weather was so nice. Friday we didn't get there until 8:30 or so after picking up the rental car and driving to the condo, but I called my awesome friend Rachel (who was just a mile away from us) and borrowed her pack n' play. Thank you so much my friend! It was great to give you a hug and see your cute kids! You were a life-saver!
Saturday we went to Sea World and loved every minute of it.



It actually was chilly that day and sprinkled a little bit, but felt good. Tayler loved the ride they had there until she got soaked! Rylee loved the Shamu show. She stood there captivated!



The walrus there was HUGE!! I can't believe I didn't even get a picture of it.


Tayler's favorite part was feeding the dolphins because you could touch them. It was neat to see her feed them the little fishy food.

The next 2 days were spent at Disneyland. I do like that place but by the end of 2 days I don't want to return for a VERY long time.



Tayler was able to ride all of the big rides since she was finally tall enough. She loved it!! I'm not sure what our amo will be anymore to get her to eat all her dinner :)


We had fun taking her on Space Mountain. Rylee rode the Matterhorn and loved that as well. She kept telling us that she wanted to ride on the "mountain ride" again & again. It's so fun when they can ride the bigger rides.



Monday morning we had breakfast with the Princesses. My girls dressed up (Tay as Cinderella and Rylee as Tinkerbell) and we headed to Ariels Gratto. They loved every minute of that. We saw Ariel, Sleeping Beauty, Cinderella, Snow White, and Belle up close and personal. It was definitely worth it.By the end of the 2 days Rylee felt just the same as me!

Tayler could have kept going forever!


Jayson was SUCH a good boy too. We hardly ever heard from him. All in all it was a good time! Tomorrow I will post pictures of the beach.

5 comments:

. said...

Next year you need to go to Disney World... such a great place!

Looks like you had a fun trip. Thanks for the posting the pictures!

Joey and Nettifer said...

Yeah for Disneyland and SeaWorld. I just loves those places. Thank goodness they rest of the trip was wonderful! Your girls look adorable dressed up as a princess.

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a great time! The girls looked so excited to be with the princesses and off on such a fun adventure!
I'm glad the trip went better than it started!!!

Unknown said...

What a fun time you had! That's so fun that they let you have breakfast with the Princesses. That's a good idea!

Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun. Can't wait to see the beach pictures.