CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 22, 2007

The countdown is on...

Only 3 more days until we are here!!!!!
Rylee is so excited to ride on an airplane and Tayler is excited
to eat with the Princesses.
It will just be fun to be on vacation. I love to see my kids
happy and excited too.

7 comments:

Rachel said...

Oh my, if possible call me and we can get together...

Joey and Nettifer said...

OH I am so excited for you, plus you get to be there with all the halloween decorations. Jealous! Go to Ariels dinner place in California adventures. Amazing! Call now for reservations.

Unknown said...

I'm so jealous!

:)

Anonymous said...

Have so much fun!!!
We'll be thinking of you!!!

Anonymous said...

I am excited for your girls! I remember when we went I was crying watching Carter get so excited. I realized I needed to get a grip....Hello it's Disneyland!
Have fun and watch out for the fires!

Unknown said...

How fun that is going to be! Are you taking Jayson?

Have such a good time!

Anonymous said...

Have so much fun! By the way, if you decide you want to buy the My Disney Girl doll (like the American Girls dolls) and their outfits, just know that they are a Disney theme park exclusive which means you cannot come home and order it off the internet. So buy it there and either haul it home or have them ship it home for you. I had no idea and had to go through quite the process to get one for a certain 5 year old for Christmas. They are adorable and their outfits and gorgeous!
Have so much fun and say hello to all the princesses for Makynlee!