CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Happy Birthday Ash!


Today is my awesome sister-in-law's birthday! We hope she has a wonderful day. They are in Hawaii right now while my brother is in training for 2 weeks. Lucky girl!! Enjoy the sun for us Ash. We love you!! Talk to you soon.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Ashley!!
We love you!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Ashley!

Jess, get your story straight... Brent is not in training, he is on an all expense paid vacation. In other words it is a complete boondoggle! I wish I got that kind of training!! Enjoy it Brent and Ash!

Unknown said...

Happy birthday!

Hi Jess! How are you?!!!

Talk to you soon!

Unknown said...

Thanks everyone! I appreciate it!

I did have a great day. It's so nice to have a warm birthday - it's so unusual for a december birthday!

Love ya!