
(I know this picture is a little blurry, but I thought it was funny!)So last night was Tayler's first dance class. It was so cute and hysterical to watch the little girls trying to do the moves. We loved it. Rylee wanted to go in and dance as well, but she did her own little performance outside the classroom for everyone to see.

Julie came up yesterday at about 11:30 so we had lunch and then I had to head out to work. She watched the girls for me and I totally appreciated it. It was a long day too! When I got home from work we passed out some reminders to everyone in my missionary class and some thank you treats for every family feeding the missionaries this month. After that it was back home for a bit to eat and to get Tayler ready for dance class and then we were off.
Luckily afterwards we had nothing to do so we vegged and watched "So you think you can dance" LOVE THAT SHOW!!! And I love my Tivo also. What in the world did I do without that :) It was nice to watch Wednesday nights episode and then watch the results show right after. I love a lot of those dancers so it will be interesting to see who wins. Sean made us some wantons and then we went to sleep.
Julie headed up to Logan today so I think the girls and I are going to have a surprise birthday party for her when she gets home. We will make a cake and a yummy dinner and go get her a present.
So the girls night out was fun UNTIL I go SOOOOO sick! It was awful! We ate at the "Dodo" restaurant at Gateway, went shopping and then went to see "The Lakehouse" At the start of the movie everything was fine and then the room started spinning and I felt yucky! Not such a great night, but it was fun nonetheless. I forgot to take my camera too.
So every morning Tayler loves to listen to "Bad Day" on the Ipod. She loves that song. I think she really can sing all the words. It's a daily routine in our house.
Have a great weekend everyone! Loves to all :)








4 comments:
have a fun party for julie, wish i was there!!!
cute dancin'!
I love TiVO and So You Think You Can Dance. Can't wait for Mia to be in dance classes too.
I like Rachel can't wait for Bess to be into dance class. Looks like so much fun. Tayler seems like she is very girly and will really enjoy that.
Hope your having a good weekend.
K- I know I am like a week late on this, but, hey!
Last week I did the same thing with "So you think...". We watched them both on Thursday. I couldn't do that this week! Did you see the show?????? LOVED Ivan and Allison! Wow!
So cute that Tay loves that song! I do too!
Post a Comment