
We just got back from play group over at the Church. I usually don't go, but this one was a potluck lunch and I love to eat food so we went. Tayler wanted to make cookies to take so we made homemade Oreo's this morning. They turned out good. I think I've already downed 4 or 5. Now Rylee is asleep and Tayler is playing over at her friend Kinsey's, AHHH.. the piece and quiet. I should go and clean my messy house, but I think I will just relax and read a book. (I hope no one is choking right now..) YES! I do read books sometimes.
We woke up to pouring rain and it is still raining hard off and on. I love these kind of days. I should make some soup for dinner. I need to go find my fuzzy socks and a good blanket. Hope everyone is doing well!








3 comments:
Nice Tayler! That is hilarious that she can fit in her blessing dress.
Crazy Tayler in her blessing dress! What in the world is that!!! I'm going to totally try on Q's tonight... on her that is!
Love rainy days, love bright sunny days even more!
Talk to you soon!
When she grows out of her blessing dress she can fit into the one that mom made!!!
Post a Comment