I think the kids and I are going to go swimming in a while. I love the pool because it seems to suck all the energy right out of them.
Yesterday I actually put the kids in day care at the gym and worked out. It was nice until I almost passed out on the elliptical machine. I think it was because I didn't eat breakfast so my energy was zapped.
Tues. I watched my little nephew Keaton from 7:45 until 4:30. It made for a long day, but we had fun. He and Tayler actually played really well together. I just am not a morning person. He and I sat on the couch for a while until we both woke up.
I actually put my Kirby together and used it that day too. I know it has been a long time, but I had to wait for the vacuum bags to come. I love it!! I can't wait to use all the nifty attachments and shampooer. Just the vacuum alone worked great. I actually heard it picking up dirt. It made my carpet look fluffier too. Love little things like that.
This week so far has been quite uneventful. I haven't seen much of Sean except for the 5 minutes before he falls asleep. It has been hard for me, but I can do it. I don't want to just get use to it though because I want to see my husband. Man, before when he would come home at 7:00 I thought it was late, but that would be nice. He basically has 2 full time jobs now. It'll be nice when he quits IHC and just is doing Farmers- then we will actually see him. Tayler asked me Tues. night why Daddy doesn't come home anymore. That was a tough one to answer, but she did see him last night before she went to bed. She just kept hugging him and giggling. She sure loves him.
I can't believe that February is almost over. That means that Spring is getting closer though!! Yippee.
I can't wait to go on walks and to the park again. But then Tayler will be out on the swing set 24-7 again. Maybe this year I can teach her how to pump.
Mindy McKnight’s Affiliate / Coupon Codes
3 months ago








1 comment:
I'm sorry you never get to see your hubby. That's how it was for us at school. Ug! Glad it's over! Hopefully it will end soon.
Cute to take your kids swimming... in the winter! I ought to look into that.
I hope you have a good weekend. Give those kiddies loves from me!
Post a Comment