
Last night was Tayler's 1st class. She LOVED it and she loved her teacher. It was a little rowdy with all the boys in the class, but it was fun to watch them all. She is such a performer! At the end of each thing they did they had to put their hands in the air and everyone would clap. She stood there a bit longer than anyone else and would turn to face everyone around the room. Sean met us there since he didn't have class last night because of Valentines day. It was a treat to have him there. Rylee also loved it. She would clap and run around whenever we would clap. She also escaped and headed out to where Tay was doing a somersault. Funny little girl


Sean gave Rylee and Tayler the cutest Valentines. He is such a great daddy to them. He gave me some nice gifts too and a $20 gift certificate to Chick-Fil-A! Does he know me or what!! After our yummy dinner I went to the gym. While I was there I heard that Rylee took a tumble down the stairs. Poor thing. She has been doing so good going down backwards, but she must have missed a step (near the top) and tumbled all the way down. She's a trooper though. It didn't scare her one bit- she was back at it again last night. Thank heavens for little short term memory!!








3 comments:
what a pretty baby you have.
emem...
nach deine kinder sehen Ich moechte verheiraten..^^
정말 이뻐요~ 아이들이랑 오래 행복하세요~
Hey cute girls!!
I love Tayler tumbling, she is such a cutie! Rylee is a tough chick! I love that you do valentines stuff too, I think it's a great holiday. Don't have to buy gifts, just do fun stuff!
Awwwe! I miss Chick-fil-A!
Love that Tay is doing tumbling... sounds like Ry is ready too!!!
Love that you are so festive!
Miss you! Love you!
Post a Comment