CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Carry On!.. A tribute to my Dad

A family with an unexpected loss.. Carry On!

His memory will.. Carry On!

His family & those left behind will.. Carry On!

His work on the other side of the veil will.. Carry On!

A name that was given, passed on, that will continue.. Carry On!

His love will.. Carry On!

Our love for him will forever.. Carry On!


His 3 sons, 3 brothers and 2 son-in-laws carry him to his final mortal resting place. It was 3 years ago today that my Dad passed away. That was indeed the hardest day of my life. My heart broke and will forever have a void, yet it carries such a special place as well for the man I was privileged enough to call my DAD! He was my hero in so many ways. I long for the day that I can wrap my arms around him and give him a great big hug. But for now we must Carry on!



I am grateful to have a dad as great as he. To know that he his carrying on the work on the other side. To know that it is not an end, but a short time apart. My mom is a rock and for her I am grateful as well. My family has held strong and I love them very much.


I LOVE YOU DAD!!!!!!

My Dads 3 remaining brothers. My Uncle Neil passed away Sept. 2002. Left to Right (Dennis, Kent, & Gary)









4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Jess for making me cry! I loved your blog today... did you write that "Carry On"?

Unknown said...

Three years? Wow, so much has happened since then.

Beautiful tribute!

Anonymous said...

That was a great tribute and beautiful pictures! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Great blog today Jess!